[Typo3] tt_news archive function

Ivo Schaap ovis at thecourtofeden.org
Tue Feb 8 16:47:24 CET 2005

Oke this is what i'vv done:

I installed the tt_news extention 2.0.4.
I put the ext_typoscript_constants.txt in the constant field of the main
template and put the ext_typoscript_setup.txt in the setup field.

now i have a tree like this

1->Home           Main Template, a LATEST element present startingpoint:4
                  singlePid=3

  2|-> Archive    Not in menu page with a LIST and a AMENU element

  3|-> News       Not in menu page with a SINGLE element in it

  4|-> News       SysFolder containing news cat's and items

in the Main Template changed this: archiveTypoLink.parameter = 2

Every thing works fine except for the archive. i made some 'old articles but
they wont show up i the archive...
i get an  (no news in this list.) in the LIST and (Sorry, Archive contains
no items) in the AMENU element.

There are so mutch places to alter stuff that i dont know where to begin.
Maybe my way of making old news to test the archive is flawed.

Can someone please help me out ???

gr Ovis