[Typo3] EXT: [AN] Search It! - Anyone got this one working?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Feb 8 11:10:34 CET 2005

Hi list. I have been trying to get the TYPO3 [AN] Search It extension
running, and followed the documentation (My german sucks), but still have
problems getting it to work. (Running TYPO3.7.0)

Whenever I do a search, I get this error msg.:

NO entry in the $TCA-array for the table "". This means that the function
enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as argument.

I did spotted a 'typo' error in the example code. (The "temp.searchitConfig"
part is missing a closing bracket..)
However that still didn't help getting it to work.

Here's my setup code, cut down to the basics.. (More or less a copy of the
example code)
(Page ID = 3 is the page I have chosen to display the results on)

-- cut --
temp.searchitConfig {
  sections.1 {
    title = Page content
    table = tt_content
    fields = header|bodytext|imagecaption
  }
}

temp.searchitForm < plugin.tx_ansearchit_form
temp.searchitForm {
  resultPID = 3       # Page ID = 3 is the page I have chosen to display the
results on
  format =  label,field, button
  label.caption= Search
  label.cssStyle = margin-right:10px;
  field.title = Enter searchword here
  field.cssStyle = margin-right:10px;
  button.caption = Search
}

temp.searchitOverview < plugin.tx_ansearchit_resOverview
temp.searchitOverview {
  config < temp.searchitConfig
  headline.show = 1
  headline.caption = Found in
  headline.wrap = <br /><h3>|</h3><br/>
  sections.format = name, count
  sections {
    NO.wrap = |<br/>
    ACT = 1
    ACT.doNotLink = 1
    ACT.wrap = |<br/>
    name.wrap = |
    count.wrap = &nbsp;(|)
  }
  sections.wrap = |<hr style="border:none;border-bottom:solid #C9C9C9
1px;height:1>
  noResults.caption = Your search didn't reveal any results.
}

temp.searchitList < plugin.tx_ansearchit_resList
temp.searchitList {
  config < temp.searchitConfig
  headline.show = 1
  headline.caption = Results
  headline.wrap = <br/><br/><h3>|</h3><br/>
}

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < styles.content.get
# Show the form on every page
page.20 < temp.searchitForm

# Show the results on page 3
# Page ID = 3 is the page I have chosen to display the results on
[PIDinRootline = 3]
page.30 < temp.searchitOverview
page.40 < temp.searchitList
[GLOBAL]

-- cut --

Any hints on what I might be doing wrong?

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd