[Typo3] redirecting unconfigured pages

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Tue Feb 8 11:09:32 CET 2005

It appears that this redirect routine is not written for unconfigured
pages. I am no php man, but drifting through the

class.tslib_fe.php file I could see that the "page is not configured"
section is not linked to the redirect routine. It may seem pretty ugly
to the experienced php'ers but I simply replaced;

$this->printError('The page is not configured! [type= '.$this->type.']['.$this->sPre.']');

with;

$this->pageNotFoundAndExit('Redirecting to pageNotFound_handling');