[Typo3] Wrap each content item in right column

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson+typo3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:22:31 CET 2005

Hi Horst,

That worked great except for one thing. It wraps the whole content item
including the header. I don't want that because the header itself has
different padding/margin etc. I'm working towards a fixed style sheet, so
unfortunately, I can't just work around the problem by using a CSS selector.
Do you have any idea how I can wrap just the actual content and not the
headers?

/Rickard

"Horst Muerdter" <horst at hmdesarrollo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:mailman.159.1107802890.22070.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...