[Typo3] redirecting unconfigured pages

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Tue Feb 8 10:25:59 CET 2005

> If prefixed with "READFILE:" then it will expect the remaining string to
> be a HTML file which will be read and outputted directly after having
> the marker "###CURRENT_URL###" substituted with REQUEST_URI and
> ###REASON### with reason text, for example:
> "READFILE:fileadmin/notfound.html"
>
> Got it?

I got it, but it still does not seem to work. You can see that I have
that file in place;

http://skytracker.ca/fileadmin/notfound.html

I have [FE][pageNotFound_handling] = READFILE:fileadmin/notfound.html
and;
[FE][pageNotFound_handling_statheader] = Status: 404 Not Found

I cleared the cache and I restarted apache, for what it's worth.

Now I bring up;

http://skytracker.ca/index.php/History/20/1/

still no redirect.