[Typo3] Menu with level 4 links and link to page above in level 3

Janno Schouwenburg jschouwenburg at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 8 00:18:08 CET 2005

Hi list

Anothet typoscript challenge: I have x / y axis menu;s wich bring the visitors to level 3 navigation. I want to show an extra menu with level 4 pages only when the user is at the level 3 page above them or at a level 4 page.
Level1
-Level2
--Level3
--Level3
--Level3     Only show the menu when i am here or
---Level4    when i am here
---Level4    or here
--Level3

So it's basically a menu that says:

Pages in section level3title
- Level4 1st page title
- Level4 2nd page title

I tried several setups but the biggest problem is only showing the Level3 title when it contains level 4 pages. So a simple menu with entrylevel 3 will not do, at least not for the level 3 page.

Any ideas anyone?

- Janno Schouwenburg (janno)