[Typo3] Another Newbie Question

George Hunka geh at panix.com
Mon Feb 7 21:49:20 CET 2005

I'm trying to get tipafriend to work via a link from the home page of my
site and, after going through the documentation for several hours, I've
been unable to get it to work.

I'm using the marker ###TIPLINK### in my HTML template to mark where it
should go, and here's my setup in the template:

# Mail this page code

temp.tipafriend = USER
temp.tipafriend {
  userFunc = tx_tipafriend->main_tipafriend
  code = TIPLINK
  templateFile = {$plugin.tipafriend.file.templateFile}
  typolink.parameter = 86      # uid of the TipForm page
}

#displaying the tip-link
marks.TIPLINK = TEXT
marks.TIPLINK < temp.tipafriend

page.29 < temp.tiplink

I've created a page (id=86, with the plugin inserted and TIPFORM added
in the CODE section), but no matter what I do, the plug in won't render
a link to this page from my homepage. You can see it here:

http://66.147.176.110/index.php

Any suggestions? (Note TIPLINK next to the print page in the gray bar
before the body content.)

Best,
George

--