[Typo3] FE User, Adding OK but will NOT login

Jill Rogge jillrogge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:11:07 CET 2005

Bernhard,

> You will need to set the "General record storage page" in the Page-Header
> of the Login Page to the Sysfolder which contains the User. So the Login
> Plugin knows where to look for FE Users ... if this isn't set up it won't
> work.

This was familiar, I've done this before, for my News Categories and
Articles.  I just tried it, and it works now!

So, now I've got two system folders (one for FE users and one for
News).  Is it possible to have two "General record storage pages"?  I
didn't think so, when I just tried.  Also, when I set them up, I did
special things to each of them so they were specific to the purpose
(so I don't think I can store them together).  What is the proper way
to handle both of these situations?

THANK YOU!  This probem has cost MANY hours of work (not totally
wasted because I installed more exts and learned more about typo3).

thanks,
Jill