[Typo3] Wrap each content item in right column

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson+typo3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:36:41 CET 2005

I need to wrap each individual content item (excluding any subheader) in the
right column in

I've looked around quite a bit and I just can't seem to find it. Here's a
piece of the TypoScript:

rightContent = COA
rightContent {
  10 = LOAD_REGISTER
  10.defaultHeaderType = 3

  20 < rightStart
  20.wrap = |
  20.if.isTrue.numRows < styles.content.getRight

  30 = TEXT
  30.value =
  30.if.isFalse.numRows < styles.content.getRight

  40 < styles.content.getRight
  40.wrap = <div class="box">|</div>

  50 < rightEnd
  50.wrap = |
  50.if.isTrue.numRows < styles.content.getRight

  60 = RESTORE_REGISTER
}

As you can see, I wrap the whole content area now, but that doesn't work
well because it wraps all the content items (including the headers) as one
item. I want to wrap each individual item (e.g. a text, text with image,
image etc.). Anyone?

/Rickard