[Typo3] last working indexed search verion for 3.7.0

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson+typo3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:32:17 CET 2005

I'm using version 2.1.3 and it works just fine. However, since I am using
MySQL 4.1, I had to edit ext_tables.sql and remove the default values on the
columns that are auto_increment. This is something I have to do for most
extensions that require database edits. You can read more about that bug
here: http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000416

/Rickard

news:mailman.1.1107788022.2472.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...