[Typo3] Imagegallery without Imagemagick

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:53:32 CET 2005

Thanks for the code !

May i ask how you implemented it in typo3 ? I need to do some
modifications to make it work on the site i am working on. The
galleries are related to a race (it's for a small stockcar racing
team) so there will be gallery for each race. So my idea is to add a
small plugin which lets the user give the path to the directory.

So gname wouldn't be coded in the php but would need to come from the dbase.
$gname = 'fileadmin/kasarna/galleries/kasarna/';
$p = opendir($gname);

How did you implement your script in typo3 ? Did you use the 'Page PHP
Content' plugin ?

greets,
Wietse van Bruggen