[Typo3] Imagegallery without Imagemagick

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Feb 7 11:20:04 CET 2005

Hi,

I think all galleries use stadard Typo3 functions for working with
images. Therefore you can change the class so it can resize pics even
without imagemagick. I did so, you can download it here:
http://www.bednarik.org/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.zip

Or you may use my own gallery script. You create thumbs separately and
upload them to server via FTP with fullsize images.
A preview: http://www.kasarna.com/index.php?id=32
A download: http://www.bednarik.org/gallery.zip

Jan Bednarik