[Typo3] Multi-language website title

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Feb 7 11:18:31 CET 2005

> Hi folks,

Hi,

> what if I have multi-language site and want to have different website
> titles for different languages? Is there any other possibility than to
> create a titleProcFunction?

Use plugin mf_pagetitle and a setup along the lines of:

includeLibs.pagetitle = EXT:mf_pagetitle/pagetitle.php
plugin.mf_pagetitle.title = Title in default language: {page:title}
[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
   plugin.mf_pagetitle.title = Title in language with uid 0: {page:title}
[globalVar = GP:L = 2]
   plugin.mf_pagetitle.title = Title in language with uid 2: {page:title}
[GLOBAL]
config.titleTagFunction = user_pagetitle_class->changetitle

{page:title} includes the pages individual titles.

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique