[Typo3] Losing $_GET vars

Paul vanweel at cistron.nl
Mon Feb 7 09:32:22 CET 2005

Hi all,

I've got a problem with a custom PHP script I've added as PHP_SCRIPT_INT (I know, it's deprecated). The problem is that there are links with an extra GET var I want to pick up and process...

Example:
http://mysite.com/index.php?id=725&page=2&age_cat=1

The problem is that I lose my $_GET vars 'page' and 'age_cat'. I've searched the list, but most problems with losing variables have to do with extensions and this isn't an extension.

So I was wondering if anyone had this problem before and if they know a fix..

Thanks in advance,
- Paul (asphyxion)