[Typo3] What's wrong in my sheet ? nothing is rendered ...

Raphael Geyer typo3news at ameos.com
Sun Feb 6 23:07:12 CET 2005

Hi list,

I will try to use sheet's in templa voila everything works fine but nothing
is rendered ...
Any idea what I did wrong ?

Thanks,

Raphael GEYER
http://www.ameos.com

I have created the following XML DS :
<t3datastructure>
        <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
        <langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>
 <sheets>
  <sdef>
       <ROOT type="array">
                <TCEforms>
                        <sheetTitle>Priorities</sheetTitle>
                </TCEforms>
        <tx_templavoila type="array">
            <title>ROOT</title>
            <description>Select the HTML element on the page</description>
        </tx_templavoila>
        <type>array</type>
        <el type="array">
            <field_titrea type="array">
                <tx_templavoila type="array">
                    <title>Titrea</title>
                    <description>Titrea</description>
                    <eType>input</eType>
            <proc type="array">
                      <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                        </proc>
    </tx_templavoila>
                <TCEforms type="array">
                    <config type="array">
            <type>input</type>
               <size>48</size>
                     <eval>trim</eval>
        </config>
           <label>Description</label>
             </TCEforms>
      </field_titrea>
        </el>
    </ROOT>
  </sdef>
  <s_priorities>
       <ROOT type="array">
                <TCEforms>
                        <sheetTitle>Structure</sheetTitle>
                </TCEforms>
        <tx_templavoila type="array">
            <title>ROOT2</title>
            <description>Select the HTML element on the page</description>
        </tx_templavoila>
        <type>array</type>
        <el type="array">
            <field_titre type="array">
                <tx_templavoila type="array">
                    <title>Titrea</title>
                    <description>Titrea</description>
                    <eType>input</eType>
            <proc type="array">
                      <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                        </proc>
    </tx_templavoila>
                <TCEforms type="array">
                    <config type="array">
            <type>input</type>
               <size>48</size>
                     <eval>trim</eval>
        </config>
           <label>Description</label>
             </TCEforms>
            </field_titre>
        </el>
    </ROOT>
  </s_priorities>
 </sheets>
</t3datastructure>

And it is mapped to the following html code :
  <!-- Bloc essai -->
  <!-- Bloc essai 2-->

The following is stored in the database :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3FlexForms>
    <data type="array">
        <sdef type="array">
            <lDEF type="array">