[Typo3] Problem with Advanced Calendar

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Sun Feb 6 19:58:57 CET 2005

Hi Jakob

Make sure your linux box has generated locale data for "da_DK.ISO-8859-1", it
is usually done during installation.
The make sure your main template has the following:

page.config.language = dk
page.config.locale_all = da_DK.ISO-8859-1

It works perfectly on my golfclubs webpage: http://www.skovbogolfklub.dk/

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen