[Typo3] Menu itemstates ACT vs ACTIFSUB

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Sat Feb 5 22:11:06 CET 2005

Hi again,

I wrote:

> Ok, I tested this ... and surprise, _you_are_right_!!!
>
> In my test 1 I had all item states except ACT (NO, IFSUB, ACTIFSUB, CUR
> and CURIFSUB alias USERDEF1).
>
> A page with only 'hidden in menu' children got CUR, when on that page
> and NO when on some of it's child pages: no indication in the menu,
> where the user is == bad.

Just noticed this thread about a bug even in Typo3 3.7, when the page
type is standard/extended, but the checkbox "Don't show in menu" is
checked. There is a patch available.

(Link might be broken by my email client).

regards, Georg
--
  ___   ___
|_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10