[Typo3] Conditional templates possible?

Janno Schouwenburg jschouwenburg at wanadoo.nl
Fri Feb 4 15:14:38 CET 2005

Hi list

Is there a way to make my main root template conditionally choosen? I am working on a new design for a site and would like to see the new template if i am logged in or for a certain ip address so i can look at the site with the same content as the old design. Conditions in the setup field are not enough because I the fields like include static templates etc. The only condition i can find is in the template record itself with the start and end date.

- Janno Schouwenburg (janno)