[Typo3] Address Directory - problem with country field

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Fri Feb 4 12:22:51 CET 2005

Thank you, just what I needed. Now I can display all the fields I need.

/Jogvan

"Torsten Schrade" <schradt at uni-mainz.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.2407.1107500132.2660.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Jogvan,

that's because none of these fields are used by the sp_directory php class.
Unfortunately there is no summary at the beginning of directory.tmpl which
markers correspond to which fields in tt_address. Here they are:

###NAME###
###DESCRIPTION###
###STREET###
###ZIP###
###CITY###
###PHONE###
###MOBILE###
###FAX###
###WWW###
###EMAIL###
###IMAGE###

So neither country, company or title fields are implemented in
class.tx.spdirectory_pi1.php. If you want to use them you will have to add
them manually with a marker of your choice to the arrays in this class (it's
in /ext/sp_directory/pi1/class.tx_spdirectory_pi1.php).

Good luck,

- Torsten Schrade (schrade)