[Typo3] custom html wrapped around image

Thomas9 thomas9 at www2.hku.nl
Thu Feb 3 21:54:08 CET 2005

Hi list

I'm using typo 3.7.0 with the css styled content ext. When I insert a textpic content element the css styled content ext. renders the image in a table and there is also a br tag under the image.

I want to remove the br after the image and wrap something else around the image instead of the table. I can't figure out where this table wrap around the image comes from, not even when I browse the TS object browser or in setup typoscript of the CSS styled content ext.

So my question is: how can I remove the br tag after my image (I dont have any caption or anything, the br just comes with the plain image) and how/where can I replace the whole table for something else, like a div tag?

I think it should be possible to only change these two parts of the image content element, I saw examples in the mailing list how you could erase the whole css styled content for the image  and redefine it (tt_content.image >), but this is not something seems to make it easier for me. I rather only change what needs to be changed, and I am using typo3 since a month or two, so this approach would probably make it worse for me.

It would really help me If anybody could point me into the right direction,
by th way this is my first post on the typo 3 mailinglist

Greetings Thomas9 (thomas9)