[Typo3] EM cannot create tables for static_info_tables

Steve Webster steviewebsite at msn.com
Thu Feb 3 21:48:37 CET 2005

I managed to track the problem down to the getCreateTables function inside of t3lib_install.  I created a bug report (#748) and I've uploaded a patch that resolves the issue:

http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000748<http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000748>

Webbo

  It's a really weird problem.  When I get prompted to create the tables I can
  see the DEFAULT '0' has been correctly stripped.  But, with t3lib_db
  debugging enabled, when I then click the "Make Updates" button I can see
  that the SQL commands that Typo has tried to run are the old/invalid ones.
  E.g.: