[Typo3] Print Page with Autoparser

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Thu Feb 3 20:01:31 CET 2005

Ok, I have narrowed it down to what it want to be able to do. I have my
pages already setup so that when you want to print them, the print dialog
box will open and it will print only the content and no navigation. Good so
far.

But what I want, is to see a page in the browser that looks like what you
get when you print it out. How do I set this up with the Autoparser. What
used to work before the Autoparser gives me now an
     Error! The page is not configured! [type= 98][] message.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com