[Typo3] Prpblem with indexed Search engine

SwiftLizard (Chris Wittmann) chris at swift-lizard.com
Thu Feb 3 18:24:13 CET 2005

Hi Guys and Girls,

i got a little problem with the indexed Search engine,
serveral pages are more then once indexed, so that if one inserts a
matching searchword the search engine renders the Title of those pages
2 to 4 or 5 times instead of once in the result list.

Got anyone a idear how i might fix this ?
With Ts or in Source.. anyone please.

I have searched any Newsgroup Google and Typo3.net, but none got an
proper answer, and my latin has ended long befor the end.

Thanx for the Help

Solong

chris wittmann (Germany/Hamburg)