[Typo3] Hoster in Asia or America

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Feb 3 17:38:35 CET 2005

Peter wrote:

>Hi!
>

>I am looking for a good Typo3 (3.7) Hoster in Asia or North-/South-America.
>
>I'd apreciate any recommondations (+ short info on compatibility/problems).
>
>Thanks
>

>Peter

Peter,

we can supply you with T3 3.7.0 hosting.
We are located in South-America (Ecuador) and have a server hight on a
available backbone.

We are currently running www.livetravelguides.com on T3 3.7.0 with TV.
Soon our second T3 site will be online...

We can supply you with T3 support if needed

We are not a dedicated T3 ISP but use it as one of the tools....
If you need any specific information don't hasitate to ask.

cheers,
Ries van Twisk

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/