[Typo3] Simulate Static

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Thu Feb 3 17:30:53 CET 2005

Hi Predrag,

I was just trying simulate static today and it wasn't working and I didn't
really like the URLs it produced anyway. You could try the RealURL
extension. After a bit of fiddling, I've got that one going and it's very
nice.

Steven

news:mailman.1.1107447104.15323.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...