[Typo3] Simulate Static

Predrag angelovski at win.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 3 17:11:44 CET 2005

Mauro Lorenzutti <mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com> wrote in
news:mailman.2340.1107446824.2660.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de:

> I don't think is possible. Have you cleared the site cache?
>

> Cordiali saluti,
>  Mauro

Yes i cleared all cashe. I also cleared all constants in the config manualy
and then reaplied the procedure. No result it is as all the rewrite rule
does is throw the .html files to index.php or my root site. I read
something about publishing the static documents but i could not find how it
is done. This will not work for me because then i lose the point of having
a CMS but still i would like to try it. Any info on this