[Typo3] Simulate Static

Predrag angelovski at win.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 3 16:31:12 CET 2005

Hi all

I am a bit stuck with simulate static documents. On first look it seams
preaty easy but let me tell you its not :). I changed tha _.htaccess file
to .htaccess. And with the instal tool i set the [fe][simulate_static] to 1
I also added this two lines in my template:

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 30

Now when i hold my mouse over the link it appears to be ok. Ex.
something.169.4.html
but when i click on the link although the adress bar adress changes the
content remains of my first page. The menu links apear not to change the
content. I do not get an error 401 page not found its like nothing happens
and the rewrite rules throw anything.html to index.php
Am i suposed to write my own rules or??

Any help on this