[Typo3] Filelink with pdf conversion to GIF problem

Philipp Fleischmann phf at gmx.at
Thu Feb 3 11:04:03 CET 2005

Hi list!

I would like to integrate a filelink element with layout 2 to preview the first page of the pdfs that should be downloadable. But: On the Server the Site is running on there is only ImageMagick 5.4.4 available, and it does not function with converting the pdfs first page to jpg, so I have to do all the previews with gif. But, the filelink content element converts to jpg by default, and I could not find an option to change this. Is there one, and if not, where can I look up to change the setting in the code itself? which script generates the filelink content object?

thank you

- Philipp Fleischmann (phf at gmx.at)