[Typo3] newsletter on site

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Feb 3 08:44:29 CET 2005

Hi Annelies,

I had the same problem weeks ago and I resolved with an
hand-coded link like this:

If you can't read correctly this mail, please follow the <a
href="http://www.miosito.com/index.php?id=200">link</a><br />

I put this link in front of my page so when I sent the
newsletter everyone could click there and reach the page in the site.

AP> I send out an html newsletter (with direct mail) and I'd like the newsletter
AP> to contain a link like "if you can't see this newsletter properly, click
AP> this link" which links to that same newsletter on the site. It seems easy
AP> but I just can't seem to find how to do this and I have tried just about
AP> anything I could think of. If I can find a way to insert the page-id of the
AP> current page with typoscript, I'd be able to find a solution. Any hints on
AP> how to do this would be greatly appreciated!

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com