[Typo3] newsletter on site

Annelies Peeters annelies_peeters at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:27:42 CET 2005

hi all

I asked this question before, but with no success. I might not have been too
clear in my explanation so allow me to try again, since I tried everything I
could, but to no avail... what I'm trying to do is the following:

I send out an html newsletter (with direct mail) and I'd like the newsletter
to contain a link like "if you can't see this newsletter properly, click
this link" which links to that same newsletter on the site. It seems easy
but I just can't seem to find how to do this and I have tried just about
anything I could think of. If I can find a way to insert the page-id of the
current page with typoscript, I'd be able to find a solution. Any hints on
how to do this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Annelies