[Typo3] Menu itemstates ACT vs ACTIFSUB

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Thu Feb 3 00:25:54 CET 2005

Hi Henk,

> Now I've got your point (I hope). But if you are correct, then I have to
> define for level-1, 3 different states:
> 1 CUR
> 2 CURIFSUB
> 3 ACTIFSUB(= CURIFSUB)
> now i am using 2 (ACT/ ACTIFSUB). But if I need a difference between
> CURIFSUB and ACTIFSUB, I can do it with CURIFSUB.

No, for example an afterImg

CUR gets an -> for NO and RO
CURIFSUB gets an -> for NO and an \|/ for RO
ACT gets an -> for NO and RO
ACTIFSUB gets an \|/ for NO and RO

>> You are right, ACTIFSUB is stronger (has higher precedence) as ACT, but,
>> as of my conclusion, there isn't any difference between ACT and ACTIFSUB
>> anyway, so?
>>
>> Could you give an example? Might be I'm a blockhead and your sample is
>> able to cut that plank considerably?

Take the example from the top. How could ACT be possible?
Take an subpage which isn't allowed to be in the menu, the you should
have ACT, if there isn't any other sub site in the menu.
(This is how it should work, to make sence, I've never tested it)

Greetings Volker