[Typo3] Frontend not parsing correctly

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at diacc.de
Wed Feb 2 22:24:46 CET 2005

Hi Jochen,

> I think I have an error in my localconf.php... after I made some
> Changes, regular RTE content is not rendered in the frontend anymore
> but rather in this style:
>
> The localconf file can be found @
> http://www.diemedienagenten.de/localconf.txt

That's definetly not the localconf.php but probably the
temp_CACHED....._ext_localconf.php which makes a big diffence. Be more
precise plz.
temp_CACHED...-files are not changed by anybody else but Typo3. They are
temporary files which can easily be deleted by clicking on the "Clear cache
in typo3conf"-Button. If you think there is a problem with this file, remove
the installed extensions until the problem doesn't occur anymore and then
have a look at the "wrong" extension...

greets, Irene

--
Irene Höppner