[Typo3] RealURL: Changing page name, URL isn't changed

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed Feb 2 17:45:44 CET 2005

Hi there,

When have a page named "Pagename A" and this becomes /pagename-a/ or similar
in RealURL and I am changing the name to "Pagename B" I would think that the
URL now was supposed to be /pagename-b/ but it is still /pagename-a/ until I
both clear all (and temp) cache, alongside emptying the different database
tables the goes with RealURL.

Isn't RealURL suppose to change all titles to /pagename-b/ and keep
/pagename-a/ in the db so that old bookmarks and searchengine robots will
still work, but for new users the URL becomes really REAL, instead of a page
called products, which actually loads the contact page, because the customer
when building the site, have changed the page name or something like that.

Is my configuration wrong, I am pretty sure not, and I've been searching for
weeks now without having found anything useful.

Regards,

Lars Houmark