[Typo3] templavoila installation

Steve Webster steviewebsite at msn.com
Wed Feb 2 16:28:08 CET 2005

Hi Albert,

Not sure about your first error with the template location but I may be able to help with regards to the MySQL errors.

I've had this before when some of the templavoila DB tables have been missing.  If you go to the extension manager and view loaded extensions, click the templavoila extension and see if you get prompted to create tables.  If you do - are you running MySQL v 4.1.x

If you are then you need to apply a path (#816 if I recall) from bugs.typo.com because the SQL scripts that are used in some extensions have SQL commands that are not compatible with MySQL v4.x (regarding setting default values for auto-increment columns).

Hope this helps,

Webbo