[Typo3] local development, database replication

Albert (Pod-Dubon) albert at pod-dubon.com
Wed Feb 2 15:19:17 CET 2005

Hi Rudy and Michael,
Thanks for the response.
During the local development there will be no database activity on the
remote database. That one is therefore static as can be.
About the upload directory: right I forgot and could not see the pictures
anymore. That is now also solved.
Going to do a test with replication now and will inform the list.
Groeten, Albert