[Typo3] RTE doesn't load within client's network

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Wed Feb 2 13:59:41 CET 2005

Hi Rodrigo,

On Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005 13:27, Rodrigo Cea wrote in typo3.english:

> I have developed a site in Typo 3.6.2.Recently, RTE stopped loading on
> computers within the client's network. It works fine both from my home
> and office.
>
> I suspect some sort of Javascript security measure, as all I get is a
> big blank space where the RTE should be and an error on the page
> saying "access denied...". This happens both in IE 5 and 6, with all
> security settings set to "minimum".

The problems you describe might be related to WinXP SP 2.

You have a few options here:

1.) Upgrade to TYPO3 3.7.0.

2.) Get the latest RTE from the TYPO3xdev [1] CVS [2].

3.) Wait until Kasper uploads the changes to the TER and upgrade the RTE
extension using the Extension Manager.

[1]:http://typo3.org/development/projects/teams-and-projects/?no_cache=1&tx_extrepmgm_pi1%5BprojUid%5D=37
[2]:http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3xdev/tx_rte/

Cheers,