[Typo3] CURIFSUB - hiding access restricted (hidden) menu items ???

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 2 13:14:49 CET 2005

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> I don't know what procedure Michael and Ingmar uses to go through the
> bug tracker to find issues which are easily solvable, we will have to
> ask them. if you want some sort of systematic procedure for this someone
> will have to arrange it and put up a guarantee that things will be taken
> care of or at least noticed. At this point I think it is random if
> issues are solved. I personally don't go there since my role is to be
> the last link in the chain.

Things get better more and more. Thanks to the great support of some people,
many bugs have been solved in the last few weeks.

Still, there are 223 open core bugs and although some of them are already
fixed and only waiting for being approved and merged into the core, it's
still a huge list of untouched bugs.

If you think there is a bug which is important to be fixed because of
whatever reasons, please drop me a mail and I'll take it onto my todo list.

Btw, I think we should organize a bug-squashing party before the next major
release, just like the extension review weekend which is in planning
stage... :-)

> About this issue: The fix was obvious so it will be fixed in next CVS
> update from me.

Fine, thanks.

Regards, michael
--