[Typo3] No cut/copy/paste with htmlArea RTE in FF

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4dfx.de
Wed Feb 2 12:41:29 CET 2005

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:

> I would like to know the same thing ... AND not how to configure my
> browser to do so but how TYPO3 can authorize this because in reality we
> cannot expect users to figure out how to configure Mozilla to allow
> pasting!
>

> - kasper
You want a browser like IE ;-)
Your request is against the security policy. One solution might be to
provide self-installing XPI. BUT: at least the url has to be added
manually to the allowed list.

So I prefer the solution that the user knows what's going on with his
pc. Otherwise he can stay with MS and IE ;-)

Regs. Peter.