[Typo3] Private extensions and Typo3.7

Robert Blood rblood at t-online.de
Wed Feb 2 12:21:33 CET 2005

Hi list

My ISP has upgraded my Typo3.5 environment to 3.7, and PHP to v5.0.

Unfortunately the ISP said they could not move an important private extension created under 3.5 (Is this right?)

So I uploaded it to the Extension Repository in order to download again to the new 3.7 installation.

But Extension Manager in 3.7 does not "see" the private extension. Is this possibly because my private extension is not compatible  with 3.7? Or is something else going on I don't know about?

Moreover, I had to disable Norton Security to see any extensions, including the public ones!

Grateful for all suggestions/comments.

- Robert Blood (robert_blood)