[Typo3] need assistance with index_search (NO results found)

Stefan Sabolowitsch Stefan.Sabolowitsch at feltengmbh.de
Wed Feb 2 10:47:56 CET 2005

Hi Kasper,

nice to read you.

You are right kasper. :-)).
 >This is of course just a trick-question to make your paint a dumb
 >picture of yourself :-)

With us in Germany one says.
Who to read can, is clear in the advantage. ;-).

I made from

"page.config.index_enable = 1" to
"config.index_enable = 1"

suitably my Template Setup, and everything already works.

thx

Stefan

PS: Does a chance exist that you have an answer on my question of,
     "Questions to GMENU and Page title length" from 01.02.2005 ?