[Typo3] Indexed search finding access restricted pages

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed Feb 2 00:56:33 CET 2005

> have you raised this problem to the author/owner/maintainer of the
> extension (kasper?) or created a bug report on http://bugs.typo3.org/ ?

No, I have not, as I am not 100% sure that it is infact a bug, and therefor
I were looking for a confirm from others before I would let Kasper know, in
addition I would try to create a fix and make the report on bugs.typo3.org,
but I am also not sure that it is a bug in the Indexed Search extension,
though it seems likely that it must be the case.

Lars