[Typo3] How to remove default param from image

Janno Schouwenburg jschouwenburg at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 1 22:22:28 CET 2005

Hi list

I use the next code (copied from Marlies :-) to display a section picture on the site. It uses the linked picture from the page heading page.
The problem I have is very simple. The generated html contains image width and height statements but I did not enter them anywhere so they come somewhere from typo3. Because of a certain feature (autoscaling with css) I have to get rid of the generated width and height stements. I tried to overwrite the params but that did not work. What is the best way to handle this. I know it must be simple.

temp.toppic = IMAGE
temp.toppic {
  file = fileadmin/design2005/topwedstr.jpg
  file.import.data = levelmedia: -1, "slide"
  file.import = uploads/media/
  file.import.listNum = 0
  file.import.override.field = media
  file.height = ""