[Typo3] direct mail - linking back to newsletter on site

Annelies Peeters annelies_peeters at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 19:09:11 CET 2005

Hi all

I would like my newsletters (sent with direct mail) to contain a link back
to the newsletter on the site (for recipients with a mail client with no or
insufficient html support) but I'm having a bit of trouble trying to find
out how to achieve this.
It doesn't look like there is a parameter like for instance
###SYS_MAIL_ID### that contains the URL to the online version of the
newsletter.
I've also tried editing the newsletter to contain a link to itself, but that
doesn't seem to work either.
Can anyone give me a hint as to how I can do this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind regards
Annelies