[Typo3] Issue with IE

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Tue Feb 1 17:38:21 CET 2005

> When I use IE 6.0 and wiew the site in a new browser, I very often have a
> crash, and both browsers (in the session) are closed. In the error message
> window, this information is shown:
>
> AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.2180 ModName: mshtml.dll
> ModVer: 6.0.2900.2523 Offset: 000b19b9
>
> I'm using Windows XP Pro with sp2 and Typo3 3.7.0.

i have an identical setup on my machine and no, this has never happened to
me ...
perhaps a re-installation of XP SP2 and then a windows update will solve
this problem.
or you have a firewall running that causes problems ?

hard to tell, since this problem seems specific to your machine only...

greets,

rainer