[Typo3] extension: labelling in Backend

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Tue Feb 1 10:03:35 CET 2005

Hi Christian,

Where are you viewing the label? I tried the same and it changed the title
(after I cleared the temp cache) in the Web > List view, but not in the Web
> Page view, which I had set up elsewhere in ext_tables.php to display my
extension's records.

So, perhaps you didn't hit "Clear temp_CACHED" or you need to change the
field list for the Web > Page view?

Steven

"christian oettinger" <christian.oettinger at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1107190472.26107.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi all,
>

> I got a strange problem in my extension: I changed the lable field in
> ext_tables.php:

> $TCA["tx_oebooksandmagazines_magazines"] = Array (
> "ctrl" => Array (
> "title" =>

"LLL:EXT:oebooksandmagazines/locallang_db.php:tx_oebooksandmagazines_magazin
es",