[TYPO3] Can I preview before commit TS template?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 13:51:32 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,

You mean, in short answer; "NO, this feature not exists."
My way is currenly the best method.

But, it is easy to miss somewhere/somestep when publishing.
Any one can suggest some how to "create a diff file of complete typo3"?

Let me ask another question.
If only has change in filesystem, it is easy, many tool can done this job.
But how can I extract all changed in database? and apply them to
production server?

2 mysqldump and diff??
select from all tables with new timestamp?? (but not all tables has tstamp)
Any suggestion?

Just wanted to make the script/data smaller. and push to production
step is atom and safe as possible.

Dennis