[TYPO3] Visitor Tracking System - Can't see GIF/PNG pictures

Carlos Chiari ccho at dimension-e.net
Fri Dec 30 16:14:16 CET 2005

Hi Almir:

Most probably you have the error reporting level to "notice" or the like.

You need to take those two images source file, and edit them to add a
directive so the error reporting level gets to none / 0.

I am solving this issue, among a lot of other things in a upcoming release,
due the next pair of weeks.

Best regards,

Carlos