[TYPO3] tt_products articles how the hell do you implement them?

Alex Hobbs alexjhobbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 02:38:50 CET 2005

Hi,

Some serious improvements need to be made to the tt_products documentation.
It's impossible to make heads or tails of it, and I'm getting very
frustrated.

I have a client who wants to sell variants of a product in different sizes
with each size having a different price. I think I'm supposed to use
products articles to do this. But I don't know how to get it to work. I've
set up the markers in the template (the frontend display different sizes
when I list them in the product entry itself, but this doesn't let me
provide price variations depending on the size selected, and when I use
articles no selection appears in the frontend)

Could somebody give me a step by step on how to set it up?

Thanks in advance,

Alex Hobbs.