[TYPO3] how to make a different horizontal menu

Henrik Andersen - OctoVision I/S ha at octovision.dk
Fri Dec 30 01:39:48 CET 2005

Thanks a lot P

I will try :-)

Regards Henrik

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] På vegne af P H Vetch
Sendt: 30. december 2005 01:24
Til: 'TYPO3 English'
Emne: Re: [TYPO3] how to make a different horizontal menu

Sure - take a look at 'technique 3' on this page:

http://uk.builder.com/webdevelopment/design/0,39026630,39260473,00.htm

I don't think it will be that hard: the only irritation wil be that the
lists will probably need to be of fixed width, and this sort of thing can be
a pain in the bum (it goes against the whole idea of having a dynamic site
really since you may have to start thinking about making sure your page
titles are kept fairly short).  But then again that's what the TYPO3
'advanced' page type / navigation title is all for.

Good luck!