[TYPO3] tt_news + mailformplus TypoScript help needed

joonas at luckydreamer.com joonas at luckydreamer.com
Thu Dec 29 13:38:04 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to use tt_news for job advertisements, which people can apply to by
using a form built with mailformplus. This is my plan:

1.
In the mailformplus form I've created a dynamic marker that auto-fills the job
title to the form field based on the GET-value sent. Like this:

#code
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.markers.jobtitle = TEXT
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.markers.jobtitle.value = {GPvar:jobtitle}
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.markers.jobtitle.insertData=1
#end code

So if I send a variable to the form page, like
index.php?id=19&jobtitle=TheTitleForTheJob, it gets auto-filled onto the form.

2.
This is what I don't know how to do... :/

I would need to insert a link to all tt_news items of a certain category (the
open jobs category), which would send the title of the current news item to the
form via a link, like <a href="index.php?id=19&jobtitle=TheTitleForTheJob">Apply
for this job now</a>

3.
I don't know if it's possible, but I would like to send the form to a specific
email address based on which BE user entered the ad to the site. So that
different BE users get the mail from their own ads.. if it's not possible, I'll
send all forms to the same email address.

4.
I would like to know, if this even is a good way of making a job advertisements
/ job application functionality?

Thanks!

- Joonas